The College has established Quality Enhancement Cell (QEC), which is to be headed by a Director QEC, who will be the correspondent with the outside bodies. The main duties of QEC will be as follows:
a) It has to promote public confidence that the quality and standards of the degree Programs are enhanced and safeguarded. It has also to review of quality standards and the quality of teaching and learning in each subject area.
b) It has to make academic affiliations with other institutions in terms of effective management of standards and quality of programs.
c) It has to develop qualifications framework by setting out the attributes and abilities that can be expected from the holder of a qualification. It has also to develop program specifications. These are standard set of information clarifying what knowledge, understanding, skills and other attributes a student should have developed on successfully completing a specific program.
d) It has to develop quality assurance processes and methods of evaluation to affirm that the quality of provision and the standard of awards are being maintained and to foster curriculum, subject and staff development, together with research and other scholarly activities.
e) It has to ensure that the college's quality assurance procedures are designed to fit in with the arrangements in place nationally for maintaining and improving the quality of Higher Education.
QEC will be responsible to develop policies/procedures for the following and take measure for their implementation:
1. Annual monitoring and evaluation including program monitoring, faculty monitoring, and student’s perception.
2. Departmental review.
3. Student feedback.
4. Faculty feedback.
5. Subject review.
6. Institutional assessment.
7. Program specifications.
8. Qualification framework.
9. Quality Management Process.
10. Resource Management Process.
11. Training and Awareness Process.
12. Customer Relationship Management Process.
13. Record maintenance regarding procedures.
14. Implementation plan of procedures.
15. Improvements and amendments of procedures.
16. Any others from time to time.