The students shall carry their The Next College identity cards during the institute hors of produce to the concerned authorities on demand. Duplicate identity card can be obtained for Rs. 500/-.
Students are expected to be very careful about library books. They are not allowed to take books without getting these issued in their names. Books should be returned on time. A fine of Rs. 50/- per day per book will be charged if books are returned late. A damaged or defaced book will have to be replaced by a new one.
Students shall strictly observe 80% attendance in all subjects of the Semester / Year to sit in the final examination.
Tuition fees, in addition to admission and other fees, shall be charged at the time of admission. Cheques shall not be accepted.
- Dues shall be paid on the prescribed dates. A fine of Rs. 100/- per day shall be charged for fees received after the due date (5th of every month). Students unable to attend the Institute must send their fees on or before the due date.
- Dues once paid are non-refundable & non-transferable in any case.
- In case of non-payment of consecutive 03 month’s fee, Institute has the right to drop the student in that particular Semester or Academic Session.
- Institute has the right to increase its fee due to any un-avoidable circumstances.
- In case a student is enjoying a merit or need based scholarship, he/she shall be responsible to maintain his/her examination result with minimum 70% otherwise said scholarship shall be withdrawn without any notice.
All the students of the Institute are bound to participate / attend extra-curricular activities of events arranged the institute and shall pay their contribution in this regard as the institute does not charge against extra-curricular activities in regular fee. Sincere co-operation of the parents is earnestly sought in this matter.
A student is liable to be fined or expelled from Institute if found guilty of the following:
- Found without dress code.
- Indecent behavior with any faculty member or officer of the Institute.
- Impolite or indecent behavior in classroom or in the Institute premises.
- Found to persuade other students to be absent from regular classes.
- Found to damage or deface furniture, fittings or any other property of the Institute.
- Found Scribbling on chairs, tables, doors and walls of the Institute.
- Show disobedience or found to neglect the instructions issued by any Officer, Teacher or by the Management.
- Students shall not be allowed to form any political organization, whatever the name is, in the Institute. They shall not be allowed to invite any person to address the students without the prior written permission of the Competent Authority.
- Students are not permitted to receive visitors during study hours. Special permission may be obtained in unavoidable circumstances.
- Students are advised neither to receive nor make telephone calls during study hours except in case of emergency.
- If any student is involved and found guilty in any gross misconduct, shall be expelled from the institution immediately.
All the student of The Next College are mandatory bound to act upon the rules and regulations exist at present or emended from time to time.